Spring is coming and I am already thinking about my Spring wardrobe. Today I want to share some of my picks that I’m currently wanting for my closet so I can wear. I will be starting my Spring cleaning soon, (my closet) and donating clothes I wont be transitioning from winter to spring. I want to make room for some new clothes. While looking for new pieces for spring, I want to pick out clothing I can wear over and over again but in different ways of course. I want classic pieces with a hint of trendy. I hope you all enjoy this new series on the blog called, Get into my closet which will be about me showing you what I want in my closet so I can wear on a daily basis. Hope you all had a great weekend.
1. Dress with frilled sleeves. – I have a denim dress with lace-up details on the chest area, with short sleeves in a dark wash color but this one from Zara is so pretty. I love the frilled sleeves and I think it will look cute with my cropped leather jacket and the frills peeking out of the sleeves for a date night look with some cute strappy heels.
2. Denim crop top. This is a perfect crop top. So wearable for the day with some black or grey joggers and so cropped ankle jeans for the night time.
3. Long denim jacket. When I saw this long denim jacket, I immediately pictured myself wearing it with my floral mock neck bodysuit, medium washed, distress denim skirt and some sock ankle booties.
1. Cropped shirt. The sleeves on this top gives the blouse a girly, romantic feel. I can already see myself wearing it with some white skinny jeans and nude espadrille wedges.
2. Gingham check top. I remember Gingham was a huge trend a few years ago and I never purchased anything in that print because no top caught my attention. I love the silhouette of this top, it has a fun and quirky look.
3. Colorful metallic top. I do not own anything with jewel tone stripes especially something with a metallic finish. I love the colors, I love how it’s stripes, (classic print) this top will look adorable paired with a high-waisted leather skirt.
1. High-rise mini flare jeans. I feel like every girl has at least one pair of white denim but not ones with frayed hems. I love how these are flared, frayed and cropped. These will look cute with just about anything and are a perfect staple for spring.
2. Fringed hem skirt. I can already tell this skirt will be perfect for a nice beach day with some slide strappy sandals and some pretty heels at night time. The slit gives this skirt a nice and sexy touch.
3. High-rise wax trousers. I have been wanting a pair of wax trousers but I have been having a hard time finding a pair that fits me good. Hopefully if I decide to get these they will fit perfect.
1. Crossover suede sandals. The crossover strap and color both are a wearable and trendy must have heel for my wardrobe because they will go with everything.
2. Stretch leather ankle boot. This color is so pretty. If paired right, yellow can go with anything you wear.
3. Crossover leather wedges. This type of shoe I would be scare to wear because they look a little granny-ish but the leather detail and wedge can give a outfit a nice casual edge.
*Not sponsored. I just decided to pick Zara because they always have the cutest things.
Cover photo via, Pinterest.
Remember to be confident and love yourself.