I was gifted this Benefit They’re real tinted primer mascara as a secret santa gift. I was super happy when I opened my Sephora gift box because I have been wanting to try this product out. So whoever gifted me this, Thank you. I have been testing this product out since I received it to see if it is worth reviewing for the blog. Guess what? It is. I have been using this almost every single day since Christmas eve.
Before without product – I wanted to show you all a picture of my lashes without anything on them. My lashes are short and thin. Sadly I was not gifted with long eye lashes.
With tinted primer only – I love using the tinted primer by itself on my no make-up, make-up days. This primer adds enough length and color to my lashes where it makes them look natural. On the photo, I only applied one coat.
Mascara over primer – I applied my Kiko Milano mascara over the tinted primer and I love the combo makes my eye lashes look.
Now let’s talk about why I love this product.
1. You can wear it by itself for some nice, natural looking lashes without anything else on.
2. The color is in Mink brown and it is the perfect shade for girls who have thin lashes like me.
3. The brush brushes out the lashes out evenly and adds just about the right amount of length.
4. You can add as many layers as you want and it will not clump your lashes.
5. It dries fast after applying but the good thing is, you can apply your favorite mascara over it with no hassle because it leaves your lashes soft and moisturized.
Overall this is a very good product and I truly recommend this to all of you.
*This post is not sponsored. All thoughts and opinions are my own.