I really love this outfit for a cute and casual, movie and dinner date. The only thing that I feel makes this outfit look dressy is the top because of the details it has but add some jeans and cute pump with a leather jacket, (in any color you want). Keep your makeup very fresh and glow with a simple lip, I recommend Macs, velvet teddy lipstick. I feel like you can never go wrong with a cute pair of boyfriend jeans. I hope you all love this outfit, I know I do.
Here are some of my picks for the makeup lover in your life. Everything I picked out I really recommend, everything works really good and I know any girl will love this. All these items will be linked to other places as well. Also I will be doing a drugstore version. Maybe from now on I will do a high-end and affordable version in one post next time. I will be doing Christmas outfit/holiday party ideas on the blog, currently working on it. Enjoy and happy shopping.
1. Lorac PRO matte palette here
2. Pure Epic illusion artist’s blush and contour palette here
3. Too faced Bon Bon eye shadows out December 8
4. Real techniques miracle completion sponge here
or your local bed bath and beyond.
5. Real techniques core collection here
6. Benefit stay flawless 15-hour primer here
7. Becca shimmering skin perfecto here
8. Mac ( any pink lipstick)
9. Too faced better than sex mascara here
10. Benefit roller lash mascara here
11. L’Oreal voluminous volume mascara here
$9.03 – lookfantastic.com